Django FileBrowser Documentation¶
Media-Management with Grappelli.
FileBrowser 3.5.8 requires Django 1.4/1.5/1.6 or 1.7 and Grappelli 2.4/2.5 or 2.6.
Installation and Setup¶
Fields & Widgets¶
- Browse your media files with the admin interface.
- Multiple upload, including a progress bar.
- Automatic thumbnails.
- Image versions to fit your websites grid (esp. useful with adaptive/responsive layouts).
- Integration with TinyMCE.
- FileBrowseField to select images/documents.
- FileInput and ClearableFileInput with image preview.
- Signals for upload, rename and delete.
- Custom actions.
- Custom file storage engines.
Versions and Compatibility¶
- FileBrowser 3.5.9 (Development Version, not yet released, see Branch Stable/3.5.x)
- FileBrowser 3.5.8 (September 7th, 2014): Compatible with Django 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7
Older versions are available at GitHub, but are not supported anymore.