3.5.3 (not yet released)
3.5.2 (February 22, 2013)
- Fixed: Use placeholder with version_generate (not only templatetags).
- Fixed: translate extension group name in upload form.
- Fixed: updated filter dropdown HTML.
- Fixed: Make setup.py work with Python 3.
- Fixed: File submit with search traversal.
- Fixed: Fixed fileobject path with Windows.
- Improved: Throwing an exception when in DEBUG and version is not generated (with using the templatetag).
- Compatibility with Django 1.5.
3.5.1 (November 09, 2012)
- Fixed: Documentation with Signals.
- Fixed: File Upload using basic submission.
- Fixed: Added site instance to Signals.
- Improved: Don’t hide errors during generate-command.
- Improved: Follow symlinks with generate-command.
- Improved: Added some translations (e.g. for “Upload File”).
- New: Setting OVERWRITE_EXISTING.
- New: Added file ``signals.py`.
- New: Support for Django 1.5.
3.5.0 (July 20, 2012)
- Compatibility with Django 1.4 and Grappelli 2.4.
- Fixed a bug with versions not being generated (in case of capitalized extensions).
- Fixed security bug: added staff_member_required decorator to the upload-function.
- Fixed a XSS vulnerability with fb_tags.
- Fixed an error with quotes (french translation) in upload.html.
- Updated translations.
- FileObject now returns path (with __unicode__ and __str__), instead of filename. This is needed because otherwise form.has_changed will always be triggerde when using a FileBrowseField.
- Fixed a bug with versions and “f referenced before assignment” (e.g. when an image is being deleted)
- Updated docs (warning that FILEBROWSER_MEDIA_ROOT and FILEBROWSER_MEDIA_URL will be removed with the next major release – use custom storage engine instead).
- Fixed issue with MEDIA_URL hardcoded in tests.
- Fixed issue when MEDIA_URL starts with https://.
- Fixed issue with default-site (if no site is given).
- Fixed bug with using L10N and MAX_UPLOAD_SIZE in upload.html.
- Fixed small bug with importing Http404 in sites.py.
- Fixed bug with Fileobject.exists.
- Added NORMALIZE_FILENAME.