Check your setup¶
Please check if the problem is caused by your setup.
- Read Quick start guide.
- Check if the static/media-files are served correctly.
- Make sure you have removed all custom FileBrowser templates from all locations in
TEMPLATE_DIRSor check that these templates are compatible with the FileBrowser.
Run the tests¶
Start the shell and type:
python manage.py test filebrowser
Please note that the tests will copy files to your filesystem.
If your setup is fine, please check if your problem is a known issue.
Add a ticket¶
If you think you’ve found a bug, please add a ticket.
- Try to describe your problem as precisely as possible.
- Tell us what you did in order to solve the problem.
- Tell us what version of the FileBrowser you are using.
- Tell us what version of Django you are using.
- Please do NOT add tickets if you’re having problems with serving static/media-files (because this is not related to the FileBrowser).
- Please do NOT add tickets referring to Djangos trunk version.
- At best: add a patch.
Be aware that we may close issues not following these guidlines without further notifications.